The back window defroster on your back glass is just painted on. In some cases it can get harmed or even get a disturbance in the electrical stream. Patches of glaze on your back glass would be a sign of an issue.
(1) Check your breaker, which situated in the wire box going to the back window defroster unit. Utilize a voltmeter to check whether the two sides of the wire get an adequate perusing. In the event that you can’t get a perusing, substitution of the circuit will be fundamental.
(2) Check the terminals on the defroster matrix, which are normally situated at the top or some of the time the lower part of the network. Some of the time the terminals get broken. Really take a look at the two terminals and on the off chance that they are broken, they can be assembled back with stick. Be certain that the wrecked closures are set together immovably to get congruity. (Take a gander at your wiring chart situated in your auto manual.)
(3) Find the wires connected to the rear of the defroster switch for the back window. Be certain the circuit is connected. then, detach the two wires prompting the switch and contact the two finishes of the wires. Keep them intact for a couple of moments and the defroster shouldn’t come on while the wires are kept intact. (This will imply that you will require another defroster switch.)
(4) Assess the wires under the scramble driving away from the defroster switch and assuming they are flawless, really look at the defroster matrix on the back window for any breaks. In the event that any breaks are found however the finishes are flawless, you can apply a few paste on the two closures of the messed up bits of the network and stick them back together.
(5) In the event that you find a messed up piece of the network that is unaccounted for a part then, you should purchase a defroster fix pack (accessible at a vehicle parts retailer) You will find conductive paint included inside the unit.
(6)Clean off the region of the break with liquor and apply the paint to the area that is broken.
(7)Let the region dry for 12 to 24 hours, then your defroster will be prepared to utilize.
By following these means framed above, substitution of the whole back glass isn’t completely essential when the back window defroster on the vehicle’s back glass gets harmed.
Bond Mejeh produces car related articles for Speedy Money Auto, a money for vehicles administration. Fast Money Auto not just purchases used cars of any year, make or model, yet they likewise give various articles about vehicle fix and car news.